Monday, May 16, 2016

Find Beauty in the Everyday - Milk & Oil Series

Life is hard and some days more of a challenge than others. We have wars around the world going on, we have a lack of racial and gender equality, there is hatred in spades displayed against fellow humans and animals and an overall lack of respect for our planet. These seem to be the norm rather than the exception and it saddens me. Some of it's due to media always focusing on these elements because that's what sells. I wish you could make money selling the positive, because it's out there. Focus on the good humanity can do from building structures to provide a clean water supply, to random acts of kindness and giving, to simply doing the right thing, not to make money but because it's what we're supposed to be doing.

One thing I like to do is take pictures, happy, positive and creative pictures. Images that capture the everyday but in a good way. This is simply my little way of staying positive in a not so positive world. I just wanted to share a few images with you in hopes that it may bring a bit of joy to you world.

Milk & Oil Series


Creatures from the Deep
Sun with Many Moons
A Galaxy Within



No comments:

Post a Comment

RBF – It’s My Face, Deal With It!

THEM YOU “What’s wrong?” “Nothing…” “Are you ok?” “Ah, ya...I just said nothing.” Duh “Why are you grumpy?” “Grumpy? OM...