Monday, October 10, 2016

They Both Stink!!!

I'm not big into political commentary, once in awhile I'll post a meme or give a thumbs up to something that tickles my funny bone and heaven knows this presidential election will provide fodder for decades to come, unfortunately it will be at our Country's expense. As the countries around us begin to brace for either The Liar or The Pig and dont' forget there's a small chance we'll get The Potsmoker.

There's a meme going around to the effect of how can women be upset by Trump's comments when they purchased and read "80 Shades of Gray"? That's simple. "80 Shades of Gray" is a work of fiction written by an author. Trump's words were spoken (and meant) by a true misogynist, racist and ignorant b@$tard. That's a big difference and yes, I put a link to the definition just incase anyone needs it.

But don't worry folks, I detest Hillary too! Let's chat about Benghazi and Whitewater. She was called a liar starting early in her career and that reputation has followed her, hmmm, I wonder why? She let's her husband screw around and then calls those women names. Oh and don't forget the email fiasco. She gives women and bad name.

It disappoints me that we, as a Country, have to pick from the "lesser of multiple evils." That it costs billions of dollars to run for president that good people, who would make great leaders will never be able to run because of that. And it saddens me that the U.S. will continue to be the butt of jokes. We thought George W and his Bushisms was bad...can you imagine what will come out of the mouths of these ding-dongs?

Honestly, I may pencil in these two...



No comments:

Post a Comment

RBF – It’s My Face, Deal With It!

THEM YOU “What’s wrong?” “Nothing…” “Are you ok?” “Ah, ya...I just said nothing.” Duh “Why are you grumpy?” “Grumpy? OM...