Sunday, December 8, 2013

Simple to Understand Article on How Much Protein With Each Meal

Not sure about you, but understanding how much protein to consume during a day, at each meal, etc. can be confusing. There is debate on whether if you consume more protein, it goes to waste, too little you won't be able to build muscle.

I found the following article informative on providing basic information regarding how much protein to consume along with benefits. Personally a high protein diet has helped me in many ways from losing weight and body fat and eliminating nausea associated with eating too many simple carbs (think white pasta, refined sugar, white bread, etc.) at a meal. My daily protein target is 100 - 130 g per day and is accomplished through lean meats, low fat dairy, protein shakes and bars and is easy to achieve.

Let me know your thoughts on protein intake and the article.

Protein 101: How Much with Each Meal by John Berardi

No comments:

Post a Comment

RBF – It’s My Face, Deal With It!

THEM YOU “What’s wrong?” “Nothing…” “Are you ok?” “Ah, ya...I just said nothing.” Duh “Why are you grumpy?” “Grumpy? OM...